Congratulations on being selected for a research session with Askable!
Below are a few quick tips to help you get the most out of the experience and make the right impression 🙂
- Make sure you arrive to your session 5-10 mins early. This will ensure that everything can start on time. Don’t forget that sometimes you need to sign in to reception, so factor in a bit of extra time to get there.
- Dress smart casual. This should be clothing you feel comfortable in, but is also acceptable for a professional work environment.
- Check the address in advance so you know exactly where you need to go and how long it will take you to get there. If you are unsure about the location, make sure you give us a call to clarify prior to the session.
- If you need to cancel your session, please do so in your Askable account at my.askable.com. We understand that last minute things can pop up, so if you wish to cancel within less than 24 hours of your session, make sure you call Askable on 3040 4719 so we can organise a replacement.
- Be respectful of the researcher and their space.
- Do not bring anyone to the session unless approved by the facilitator in advance.
- Please be honest when answering screener questions. We want to ensure you’re the right person for the job.
- Try to be open and engaged with the facilitator. This requires actively listening to any questions or instructions.
- There are no right or wrong answers! So be honest during the session. Researchers are looking to improve their products, and that requires listening to your honest thoughts and opinions.
- Have fun and don’t forget to give us feedback at the end of the session through your Askable account (my.askable.com).