About the job
AKA Usage & Success Manager
Askable has been changing the game in research and insights since 2017. Born in Brisbane, Australia, Askable has bootstrapped its way to a global expansion. We’ve gone from 0-40 people in 6 years and following another stellar year of growth, we’re looking to bring on the right people to help us get to the next level.
When you join Askable, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters. Our platform was built by UX researchers, for UX researchers. Our customers' experience comes first, always. Our company culture is very precious and highly valued. It‘s who we are and how we operate. At Askable, culture is more than having Friday beers, company ‘fun days’ and other benefits (sure, we do these things too), culture here is about creating a sense of belonging, and helping every person unlock their ultimate impact. In short, culture is vital to our success. So much so, we even wrote a book on our culture. If you’d like to learn more, get in touch and we’ll send you a copy.
High level role overview
We’re looking for a dedicated, ambitious people-person to join our Customer Success team.
You’ll be working with a specific set of brands and have a primary goal of growing their usage and engagement of the product. These brands are a subset of the top companies that Askable is an approved vendor for. The list includes many of Australia’s (and the world’s) largest companies such as Asahi, Qantas, 7-Eleven and more.
Askable is revolutionising the world of UX design and research, and off the back of a massive year in sales, our main focus as a business has now turned to usage. We are looking for someone to take this usage focus and turn it into a reality.
You will be relied upon to understand the objectives of a range of clients and discover opportunities to deliver extra value. Using this knowledge you will align closely with the product and executive team to help innovate and grow Askable’s product offerings.
What you’ll be doing
* Build strategies to optimise and increase account usage: Listening, strategising and making recommendations are key to the way we build effective client relationships at Askable. Sit alongside your clients and help them create or refine a project to achieve the best outcome.
* Product Demonstrations and Custom Solutions: Deliver compelling demonstrations to new teams in existing accounts and create custom solutions tailored to unique client needs.
* Usage Initiatives and Travel: Conduct regular face-to-face client meetings, often in Sydney & Melbourne and attend UX conferences and meet ups.
* Performance Tracking and Usage Optimisation: Monitor key account performance, develop strategies to optimise account usage and ensure clients are on the right trajectory for growth.
* Technology Proficiency: Effectively utilising key company systems, including Hubspot, Google Sheets/Docs, and Keynote, to manage and grow business efficiently.
What you’ll bring
* Collaboration is not a word we just walk about, we live and embody it at Askable. You need to be able to work in a team environment, take and give constructive feedback. And then, you need to be able to go and work independently to achieve and exceed assigned goals
* Ability to learn and understand product solutions and features
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills: able to engage/sustain clients and construct effective propositions/proposals
* Energy, passion and your best dance moves*! (* Not mandatory but we have songs triggered when Projects launch)
* Bring a Sales mindset to Customer Success.
* Initiative and problem solving. If you’re looking to work for a company that has a whole lotta red tape, 100-person admin team and filing cabinets full of guides and procedures, this will not be for you.
Lots of words. To sum it all up in less words, if you can be collaborative and not afraid to share your thoughts and feedback in an empathetic and constructive manner, then you’re more than halfway there. If you embody a “we-before-me” mindset and are always keen to learn, then you’re 95% there.
We have loads of incredible employee benefits that I’d love to shout about. But if you’re genuinely interested in this role, let’s chat about them over coffee instead 😊
If you’re reading this and are excited but a little scared because you don’t think you have it all, research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria so that’s a normal feeling. At Askable, we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements.